Thursday, August 20, 2020

Plum Beauty


Are you looking to have a Spa day at home. With Plum Beauty they offer a variety of products that can give you that spa day at home. I was excited to learn about their Complete Nail Care System. I used one of these years ago when I was taking classes for nails. Although it didn't have all the options that this system has. 

When I checked out the cilo Plum Beauty Complete Nail Care System I was quite impressed. This kit will save you a trip to the nail salon. This kit will do almost everything that you need to do. The first thing that I noticed in this kit where the instructions are that there is two batteries for this Nail Kit. This will help you save time and money for pedicures and manicures. This is all in one solution with 5 interchangeable attachments: which includes a shaping tool, precision shaper, cuticle pusher, buffering tool and emery tool. 

When you open and take the product out of the package you can grip it easily which makes it easy to use. It looks sleek which I really like. When putting the small attachments on it's easy to do so and not difficult which is nice. What I like is that this product is a portable design where you can take it with you on the go. After using it for a manicure I felt like I has a salon manicure. Which is nice for not having to pay for a manicure.

If you are looking to do more manicures or pedicures at home. I would recommend Plum Beauty and their Nail Care System. This great to have on hand. It easy to use and change the different features. It's easy to turn on and off. Your nail will look great after using. You can find this product and their other products on their link below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...