Thursday, August 20, 2020

Coffee Vanilla Cinnamon All Purpose Cleaner


When your a mom of two kids and two dogs I'm always leery of what cleaning products to use around the house. I'm nervous when it come to cleansers that there maybe harmful toxin that will hurt my kids and dogs. I know my kids are older, so they can stay out of the way cleanser. Although I get nervous about my two dogs. They lick and get into almost everything. 

We were connected with a company called Reds Gone Green. They offer a line of cleaning products that are all natural and they will cause you no harm. They have a variety of unique cleanser that have amazing scents. If you are a coffee fan than this scent may be just for you. This scent is called Coffee Vanilla Cinnamon All Purpose Cleaner.  This comes in their 16 ounces, recyclable, BPA- free amber bottle with trigger sprayer.

This cleaner is a non toxic and has an amazing scent to it. This spray is an all purpose that is perfect to clean nonporous surfaces throughout your home. Surfaces that this cleaner can clean are quartz, laminate, tubs and tile, butcher block, appliances, stainless steel, mirrors and glass, floors, shower walls, car interiors.

If you are curious about ingredients in this product: distilled water, distilled grain alcohol (ehtyl alcohol), roasted coffee essential oil, cinnamon bark essential oil, and vanilla planifolia. 

When you use this spray you will pick up scents  like roasted coffee. If you like the coffee aroma you definitely can pick this up in the cleaner. It smells like the coffee beans that I secretly take a sniff off. Another scent that you pick up in this cleaner is cinnamon Bark. This smell amazing and I don't know how to explain it.  Cinnamon Bark essential oil is also known to help relieve depression. The last scent that is in this cleaner is Cinnamon Bar Vanilla Planifolia. Which is vanilla and it a popular scent. 

I would recommend these sprays. Not only does this clean the surfaces that you need them to. They leave the clean and smelling amazing. I also can feel safe using this product because it all natural and doesn't have any harmful chemicals in this product. You can find this product and their other products at their link below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...