Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Popov Leather


Are you looking for that special birthday gift for him? I have a great company that offers a variety of different leather products on their website. You will find a variety of different belts and what I find unique is leather making kits. I know that my son and dad will find their website pretty interesting since they have done a few leather kits their selves. 

We were able to take a look at one of their belts. We took a look at their Skinny Belt Natural Driftwood. When we took this belt out of the box I could smell that fresh leather smell. Yes I took a sniff or two. I'm also a huge fan of the leather scent. What makes this belt unique from most is that their belts are guaranteed for life. What I like about this belt color is that it looks like driftwood leather and is neutral that will pair with just about anything. Where my dad wears it to church, out to eat, work and special events. When you put this leather belt through the loops you feel the comfort and heft that only comes from full grain Horween leather. 

I know that this leather belt will last a long time. I know that my dad will pass this belt down to my son when the time is right. What is nice that this belt is full grain Horween leather which develops a rich patina. That mean that this belt will fit better over time. Popov Leather also takes time to burnish and polish every belts edge. By doing that it helps allow the strap to pass smoothly through your hands. Which is nice and not scratching or burning your hands. You can't leave out the buckle. The buckle is just as important as the belt. The buckle shines and this buckle is made out of a solid brass that is just the right amount of weight.

When you want to purchase a belt from Popov, they have a special measuring chart. How to measure your perfect fit is to measure the belt you wear now. Use their belt sizing guide to help you. If you don't have a belt at home. You can measure your jeans and add 2 inches to the waist size. They want to make sure that you get the perfect fit that you need. 

I would recommend taking a look at Popov Leather. Their product on their website would be a perfect gift for your boyfriend, son, husband or that special fellow in your life. I also like how they offer leather kits on their website. Which I know would make a wonderful gift for someone who likes leather kits. I know two men in my life that does. Although it hard to find good quality leather now a days. I would definitely take a peek at their website and you can find the link below. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...