Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Joy & Lotus Camel Soap

Camel Milk Soap

If you are looking a nice health and beauty items then I would recommend checking out Joy & Lotus. They offer a variety of different oils and soap. We were able to try one of their Camel Soaps. 

This soap is hand made and crafted with the finest oils and pure fresh camel milk. Which honestly I have never heard of camel milk before this. This is a natural source of Alpha-Hydroxy acids known to plump the skin and smooth fine lines with its anti aging and antioxidant properties. 

What I like about this soap that it contains Vitamins A, B2, C, and D. The key ingredient that helps with sign of aging such as over pigmentation and age spots is the Camel Milk. When you lather this soaps its rich in organic essential oil and minerals. It has a nice scent to the soap. This soap is hypo allergenic and can be used on all types of skin. 

To me this soap is a luxuries soap. It lathers up great and has a great scent. I feel like it cleans and my skin and leaves it soft. I would leave this out in my guest bathroom. So when I have a guest they will have an amazing soap in their bathroom. If you want to check out their products, make sure you check their link out below. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...