Saturday, August 29, 2020

Squishmallows

My daughter has a collection of Squishmallows in her room. I will be honest that she grew out of majority of stuff animals except for Squishmallows. She has an obsession of them and if you go into her room you can tell. She always excited when she learns that new Squishmallows have been released. She told me that she loves all of them, but the mermaid one is her absolute favorite of them all.

My daughter was esthetic to learn that they recently came out with a new like of Squishmallows. They came out with the Fantasy-Flip-Mallows. Right now they only have three different styles and she was so excited when she was able to check them out. After all the screaming and jumping up and down she actually took a closer look at all three. 

The first one that she took a look at was their Sharie/Hans. First we can turn her into Sharie is the blue and purple tie dye sloth. She like dance which my daughter thought was cute. She said that Sharie can dance like her. Then if your feeling up to it and you can turn Sharie into Hans. Hans is the Hedgehog. Hans is the type of Squishmallow who loves movies and love to eat pudding with sprinkles. When my daughter heard about that she was excited and she said Hans was a lot like her.

The next set of Fantasy-Flip-Mallow is Devin the dragon and Esmeralda the unicorn. Devin is the dragon and he is my favorite. I love the wings and the little horns on top. I personally love the style and just want to squish him. Next we have Esmeralda and she is my daughters favorite. Esmeralda is the Rainbow Unicorn. Esmeralda is very colorful which my daughter loves. My daughter snuggles with her at night. 

The last ones that we took a look at was Willow and Kimberly.  My daughter fell in love with Willow right away. Willow looks like a pink unicorn dragon in her opinion. She told me that Willow is pink/purple delicious. Kimberly I'm not sure what she is. Although my daughter caller her sun since she looks like a sun she says. She also is a huge fan of this duo.

 My daughter absolutely loved the Squishmallows that she received. Out of three different once that she received her favorite on was Devin and Esmeralda. What we love about these that they are so super soft and squishy. I personally fall asleep snuggling with them, but don't tell my daughter that she will get upset that I'm messing with her Squishmallows. You can find these other ones on their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...