Sunday, August 30, 2020

Bow Wow Labs

When it comes to my two dogs I always want what best. I know it can be hard at time trying to find the best dog treats on the market. I know Lucy will eat just about anything. Although when it comes to Penny she is very picky and she will turn her nose up at times.

Recently I was connected with a company called Bow Wow Labs and they offer a variety of dog treats. We were sent a selection and Lucy and Penny were lucky to be able to have a taste. 

The first thing that we took out of our box is their Bully Buddy Starter Kit. What comes in this kit has 1 Bully Buddy. It comes in different sizes. It chosen on the right size of your dogs weight. It also comes with 1 pack of 5 Bow Wow Labs premium, hand selected 6 inch bully sticks that match your Bully Buddy. What I like most about this kit that it comes with a jar that keeps them fresh. 

What you need to know about the Bully buddy. This is a durable buddy and easy to use. This is veterinarian vetted. Dogs just love it. This is available in different sizes for dogs under 15 Lbs. to 100 Lbs. The Bully Stick fits perfection in the Bully Buddy. this helps prevents dogs from choking on the tail end of the treat.  The Bully Buddy is durable nylon so you will not have to worry. This is also BPA free which is important to me. 

What is Bully Sticks made of? They are made of their premium 6 inch bully sticks that are hand selected. These are single ingredient treat sourced from only grass fed, free range beef. This is a great alternative to rawhide of manufactured chews. 

Then we received their 3-pack of Waggy Wafers. My dogs are a huge fan of these treats. I let them taste the salmon and they were begging for a second one. This comes in Organic Chicken, Turkey Pumpkin, and Salmon. They come in a 4 oz re-sealable pack. These treats are fill with nutrients and reich ingredients for balanced snack your pet will enjoy. They are made in the USA. My dogs enjoyed the treats and gobbled them up. 

 I would highly recommend Bow Wow Labs and I trust their product for my two dogs. I'm always nervous when it comes to new products for them. Although when I learned about this company I was pretty confident that they put my pet first. If you want to find their products check the link below. 



Disclaimer monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...