Friday, August 7, 2020

Stiff Mother Trucker


Do you suffer from sore muscles and need a product to help relieve that pain? I know there have been times lately that my calves and other muscles have been sore. I have been doing research and trying to find the best product to help relieve the muscle aches that I have been having. 

Recently I was connected to a product called Stiff Mother Trucker. This is a pain relief cream that helps reduces pain and inflammation. This comes in a 2 fl oz tube. Take a small amount and apply where directed. This helps stimulate the body's natural functions to reduce pain and inflammation with their signature blend of all natural ingredients. This cream helps reduce the inflammation that your having by increasing the blood flow your body can rapidly increase and process of healing and lessen the initial and lingering effects of discomfort. 

This product is easy to use. I applied about a dime size amount on affected area. I rubbed the cream in for about 30 seconds until it was fully absorbed in the skin. You can apply this cream 2-4 time a day. This cream is a 100% natural formula and is paraben free, gluten free, sulfate free and artificial dye free.  This is also made in the USA so that makes me feel better. 

What I like about this product is that it words. I like how the tube is small and the lid closes tightly. That is important to me because I can put this in my purse and bring it with me on the go. I like how it relieves the pain and aches that I suffer with a small amount. I would recommend this product because it works wonders. You can find this product on the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...