Friday, August 7, 2020

HaloVine


Are a wine drinker like I am? I know that I'm always on the look out for glasses or tumblers . Recently I was introduced to wine tumblers and I have fallen in love with them. HaloVino offers a shatterproof dishwasher safe wine tumbler set that comes in a 6 pack. They also a variety of different options on their website. 

What I like about this wine tumbler set that it isn't a glass wine glass. I know when I spend time outside that personally I don't want to bring a glass wine glass outside and have it break on accident. This wine tumbler is perfect for concerts, tailgating, pools, picnics, boating, camping and even the beach!! 

What HaloVino wine glasses all about? HaloVino is a patented two-piece wine glass that has design on them. This wine glass comes in two pieces that you can put together without any fuss. What is also nice that these have sayings on them that are cute. One of the cup in this set says My kids whine and I wine. These wine glasses helps prevent spill and splatter. They snap together for a water tight seal. They also stack for excellent portability and convenience. 

What is unique about HaloVino's they have a unique geometry and materials that make HaloVino plastic wine glass tumblers. They are strong and sturdy. And you will never guess that they are dishwasher safe. Which is nice because I hate doing dishes and I can put them in our dishwasher. They are recyclable and they are BPA free. 

This set comes with 6 12 oz wine tumblers. They are easy to take out and put together. What I like the most is that they also came with a bag that I could put them in and bring them with me and when I'm done using them put them in the bad and bring them home and toss them in the dishwasher. What also is fun if your having your girlfriends over they will enjoy the sayings that come on the wine tumblers. This is a great conversation starter. I would highly recommend then and you can find more information and find these wine tumblers on the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. This was huge information for all ,those who needed these type article. This was really good and of course knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing this much information with us.Beverage Cooler Glass Door Mini Fridge Usa

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...