Monday, August 17, 2020

The Spa Girl Life


This year has been on of a kind. It seem like something is always happening and it can be stressful. I know recently I have been finding ways to relax and have a peaceful night. One way I like to enjoy a evening is to light a candle and read a book. That helps me step out of reality and give me some me time. 

Recently I was connected with a company called The Spa Girl Life. Their company offers different kinds of candles that help with relaxation and healing. I was excited when the package came in the mail and to see what candle that we received. We were able to try their Hawaiian Sunset Peace Candle. When I took the lid off and gave it a sniff. Let me tell you I took a couple sniffs. The scent was amazing and can't not wait to burn it and have my living room smell amazing.

This candle comes two tiger banded amethyst crystals. Amethyst means peace which I have learned recently. What I read on their website that use them with the associated mantra: I'am clear on the direction in which to proceed. I am protected and love. 

A fun fact is that Amethyst is known for it healing energies. It also known for protection. It can help bring peace of mind in time of worry. 

The candle has the soothing scents of orange blossom, lavender, jasmine rose and musk. This combination of scents is amazing and it will help your relax. I feel like I'm in Hawii with the blend of these scents. 

When I buy a candle a question comes to mind and that is the burn time? I am always curious about how long candles burn. This candle burns approximate 40 hours. What is nice is that all of these candles are hand poured and has a little magic and shipped from Santa Barbara, California. These candles are the finest quality of soy wax and cotton wicks that are available on the market.

These candles are amazing. I will admit they are one of my favorites. I really enjoy the scent to the candle. I am curious about the other scents that they have to offer. If you want to find more information and check out their candles. You can find their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...