Thursday, September 17, 2020

ALMI

ALMI All Day Performance Dress Sock Black
Are you looking for that sock that you can wear to the office and wear to the gym? I know sometimes it hard to find socks that you can do both in. Finding that durable and quality sock can be difficult. ALMI is All Day Performance Sock. ALMI offers three different color sock on their website. 

We were able to take a look at two of their socks. We received a black pair and a blue pair. When our packaged arrived in the mail I was impressed with the presentation. When I opened it up and the socks were wrapped in special tissue paper. It had their logo and name on the tissue paper. Also it came with a special card that let you know about their company. The socks also had special clips on them to keep them in place. 

What is nice is that this is a dress sock for the office and is also a gym sock. When I took the socks out of the package I noticed how dressy and classy they looked. This sock has a dual-material sock that's equal parts performance and professional. When my dad tried these pair of sock he said that they were versatile and comfortable. This sock is made to be worn all day with comfort. What is cool about this sock is you can stop at the gym and wear this sock and then head over to the office wearing the same sock. 

You will find swiss silver keeps these socks odor free. I found that quite impressive. When you are looking for socks its a bonus if this sock will keep your sock odor free. This also has optimized compression supports blood flow and keeps them from ever slipping. 

If you are looking for a great pair of socks ALMI will be a great fit for you. If you want to buy more that one sock you can put them in bundles. The more you buy the better discount you'll receive. If you want to check their sock out on their website. Check out their website at the link below







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...