Thursday, September 17, 2020

Fleurish


I know when it comes to beauty products that I'm always looking for the top notch products. I have been leaning towards natural ingredients when it comes to beauty products. I was excited when I was introduced to a company called Fleurish. On their website they offer a Moisturizer Bar and a Lip Balm.

When I received them in the mail and took them out of the box I noticed that the tubes were different. They where in like bio degradable container which is nice. The first product that we took a look at was their moisturizer. This moisturizer stick is made of all natural ingredients. That is one of the major plus when I'm on the lookout for new health and beauty products. When I opened it up I noticed that it had a nice fresh scent to it. There is a hint of bergamot. The texture was smooth and easy to apply. This is great for hands, shoulders, elbows, knees and can be used on just about any body part. I like how you can push the product out and apply. It was easy to apply on the skin and went on smoothly.

Load image into Gallery viewer, Peppermint Lip BalmThe next product that we received was their Lip Balm. I will admit I took the lid off before I knew what scent it was. I was excited when I learned that it was peppermint. I gave the lip balm to my daughter and she was super excited. This lip balm is made of all natural ingredients. This is a smooth lip balms and apply smoothly on the lips. This lip balm will keep your lips well moisturized. If you love peppermint than this lip balm is a must have. The ingredients in this lip balm are coconut oil+ candelilla +vitamin e + peppermint essential oil.

I was pleasantly surprised on the quality of the lip balm and Moisturizer bar. What I love about both product is that they are made from natural ingredients. I know that I feel confident in using these product that my skin will benefit for using them. You can find both products at the website below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...