Sunday, September 20, 2020

Klearly Kristen Jewelry


Are you looking to have a fun nigh out on the town? I know a lot of us need that right now, due to being shut in due to Covid. Well I know when I want to go out and have fun, I want to wear fun accessories while going out. To be honest I have loved earrings, necklaces and other accessories, but never knew where to start. When I was connected with Klearly Kristen I was amazed with all the fun jewelry that she offered on her website. There is a wide variety of different collections that she offers. I was lucky to be able to take a look at a few of her pieces. 

No description available.The first pair of earrings that we took a look at was their Oaklee. I really like the design of this pair of earrings. They go with just about anything. This would be great paired with your favorite dress. When I first saw this pair I was nervous about how heavy it would be. When I picked them up they are light like a feather. I also like the circles on the top. It give it a focal point and I absolutely love the design of this pair. 

The next pair of earrings that we took a look at was their Terry. Terry is absolutely breathtaking. I know that this year the tassel look has become super popular. This earring has three tassel to each one. Which is breathtaking. I also like how the top part of earring has a beautiful design of rhinestones and beads to make it look beautiful. I love the combination of rhinestones and tassels. This is a great earring to pair up with a sundress. 

Then we received the serenity bracelet. These were breathtaking bangles that you could wear. It comes with three bracelets. Each bracelet has a special saying engraved on the bangle. The first bracelet says free spirit on it. The engraving look amazing. The second bracelet had a engraving 2 Timothy 3:16 and the third bangle was engraved with beautiful. What I like about this combination is that you can wear all three together or separate. 
No description available.
The next pair of earrings that we received was Bianca. These earrings were breathtaking. These earrings are shaped like bees and they are adorable. I like the top of the earring with the design which flows great into the bees. I like how these earrings are light and not heavy on the ear. I love pairing this earring with a nice summer sundress. 

The next piece of jewelry we received was their Brenda. I would pair this necklace with Bianca. this is a nice necklace that has a color bee on it. What makes this a special piece is that the bee itself has little rhinestones thatlook amazing and make the bee sparkle that much more. 

The Tori is my favorite pair of earrings. This looks like leafs and I absolutely think this pair is breathtaking. These  are just the right size and I like wearing them everywhere I go. I also like how they have a little wood piece on top that make this piece look breathtaking. 

I fell in love with Klearly Kristen Jewelry and they have something just for everyone. They have a fun unique line of earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I would highly recommend checking their website out. They have a variety of fun collections and you will definitely enjoy. You can find more information about their jewelry on their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...