Sunday, September 20, 2020

Hanalei Company


I have been on a journey trying to find the best skincare product that are out there. I used to be oblivious to all the harmful chemicals and ingredients that were found in skincare products. That is why recently I have looked into more natural skincare products and local companies that carry amazing skincare lines. 

Sugar Body Scrub I was introduced to Hanalei Company and they offer a line of skincare products. What is unique about their products that they are based out of Hawaii. I was excited that I was able two try two of their products. 

The first product that we took a look at was their Sugar Body Scrub. This body sugar helps buff away the dry skin with Hanalei Sugar Body Scrub. This Sugar Body Scrub is made with real Maui can sugar. This gently exfoliates dry, dead skin, while pure Hawaiian kukui oil helps restore the moisture that once was lost. After using this product you'll be left with soft, smooth and hydrated skin. By exfoliating your skin this will helps reduce the feel of uneven textures on your skin. Then it will help relieve dryness and restore the hydration your skin deserves. How to use this product. When your in the shower massage onto a damp skin using circular motions. Rinse well once your done. Once your done if you have lotion use the lotion to lock in the moisture. 

Kukui Body Lotion Full SizeThe next product that we were able to try was their Kukui Body Lotion. This comes in a 6.76 oz bottle. This lotion would be great to use after the Sugar Body Scrub. This lotion uses pure Hawaiian kukui oil, which relieves dryness and helps restore the hydration's with the essential fatty acids. This has Aloe Vera which delivers antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins A & C while having anti inflammatory properties. When your suffering from dryness this is a perfect lotions to relieve that dryness feeling and restore hydration. I put a generous amount of lotion into the skin can rub it in the skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or greasy. 

I was quite impressed with the quality of the Body Sugar Scrub and the Body Lotion. After using it for several works my skin was looking amazing and my skin was hydrated. I have both product in my bathroom and they replaced the product that I had there. I love both of these products and would highly recommend them. I would recommend checking out these products and the other products on their website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...