Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Livwell




Animal Buddies Cotton Adjustable Kids Face Mask - Reusable, Washable, Sustainable - livwell - KN95 Mask - Reusable - Washable - Times have changed a lot in our world today. I have to kids that may go back to school this year. We're kind of in the dark if the kids are going back to school this year or staying home. If they do decide to let kids go back to school. They are demanding that they wear mask while there at school. 

This is new to me and a lot of others are in the same situation. It gets a little overwhelming and I keep asking myself where to I find masks that my children can wear at school. A lot of times I personally get confused about the regulation and rules of masks. I know that I have been on a look out to find cute masks that my daughter will wear at school.

I connected with Livwell and they offer three different selection of kids mask. They give you different options and designs to choose from. You can choose one mask or you can choose five. The more you buy the better of discount you receive.

These masks are reusable, washable, sustainable face mask for your kids. I know it been hard to find child sized face mask that are decent in price and decent quality. When your looking for a child mask the problem that you run into is that mask doesn't provide a good fit. Most important they're not comfortable. That becomes a huge problem for kiddos. They have to like for them to want to wear it.

This fabric is soft and durable and can be washed multiple times. This has thin and soft elastic ear straps easily fit behind small ears, and a small ears. This has a small rubberized adjustor to help the ear loops fit a wide range of ages. Which is real nice. This group of mask has cute patterns that are appealing and cute colors. 

My daughter can't wait to wear these to school. She wears them currently when she goes outside to the store or other places where she needs a mask. She says they fit great and they are comfortable. She's not a huge fan of masks in the first place, but she fell in love with these mask. You can find this set and their other set of masks on their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...