Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Salt Shooters

Image may contain: food


Are you looking for something fun to do at your summer party with your friends? Tequila is always fun to have at a party, but having it with the Salt Shooter kit makes it that much more fun. 

The first thing that I noticed about this kit that it was designed in festive  and colorful Mexican Art. This is a unique gift set that includes four 100% Himalayan Salt shot glasses. I have never seen anything like this before. They are cute and they come in handy. Also it will be the talk of the party. This kit also comes with a wooden serving tray. It also comes with a ceramic dish where you would put the limes.

What is neat that these shooters have a patented liner to keep the Tequila from becoming to salty. They are roughly about 3 inches big and hold 1.5 ounce of Tequila. The shooter shot glasses can be sold separately if you need more. 

What I find interesting about these shot glasses is that there is little care to clean them after use. It has pink Himalayan salt that is long lasting, naturally anti bacterial mineral so these glasses take a little care. When cleaning them make sure you don't put them in the dishwasher. This would ruin your shot glasses. All you need to do is wipe dry between each use. Then you can keep the shot glasses in the freezer for the perfect chill shot. 

When I saw this Himalayan Salt Tequila set I was impressed. Its a fun set to pull out while having a party. It has many cool aspects to it. The box itself is a topic to talk about. The art is amazing and fun. I also like that the kit has everything that you need. It gives you shot glasses that are a lot of fun. You get just the right amount of salt. It also comes with a tray and ceramic dish. This would make a great gift, you can find more at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...