Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Master by Numbers

Paint By Numbers - Mountain Train
Are you looking for a project to do during these times? Covid has been such an issues the past months. I know that I have been laid off for quite awhile. I know that it bring a lot of stress and the need to relax or to have a little bit of fun. Master By Numbers is a company that offers a variety of paintings that you can paint by numbers. This can be a project that you can do at home that can bring you joy and relaxation. 

When you take a look at Master by Numbers website, there is something there for just about everyone. If you are into landscapes, animals, places, cities, trains and much more. We received their Mountain Train by Sung Kim. When we received this in the mail it came in a tube to protect the painting in transit. This is an iconic scene of a steam train rolling through the hills and mountains. When I saw the  Mountain Train and knew this would be the perfect fit for my son. This painting of the Mountain Train is a popular option on their website.

Each Masterpiece by Numbers kits is produced with care attention to product a painting as close to the original artwork as possible. I will admit I didn't know was to expect until this kit arrived. It look realistic and it look professional after you follow the directions. If you put the effort in this painting it will look amazing. 

What is included in this kit? It includes everything that you need to complete your painting. You will receive a high quality linen canvas and you can start painting straight from the box. This also comes with a set of paintbrushes.  The paintbrushes from this kit custom made for their paint by number kits. This also has individual paint pots for every color in the painting so you don't need to mix any colors. The canvas size is 16"x 20".

This was a lot of fun and a reasonable price for the kit. I love painting, but if I'm honest with you I never pursued it. The reason why I never attempted these kits in the past is due to having to buy paintbrushes and sometimes paint separately. In this kit they give you everything that you need to make your kit successful. You can find this one and all the other kits on their website below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...