Thursday, September 24, 2020

Paper Cape


Are you looking for cute pajamas for your baby, toddler or young child. Then Paper Crate will be a great match for you. They offer a variety of clothing for newborns to young children. They come in different styles for girls and boys. Some of their pajamas sets are neutral to where boy and girls can both wear it. 

When we received are package in the mail we were excited to see what was inside. When we took a peek inside the first thing that we noticed that their was a plush animal inside. It was super cute and very soft. It was a white bear that was crochet and it also had a cape on the back that was super cute. This would make a perfect friend for your kiddo. 

The next thing that we took out of the bas was a kids mask. Right now with all the stuff that is going around in our world. We need to look into more mask. I never thought that everyone would walking around in a mask. I know in my state that it is mandatory to wear a mask. This makes it super hard to find a mask that will fit your child. They make a cute embroided mask that your child will love. It fits perfect for little one and they will love it. 

Then we took a look at their pajama set that they had to offer. They will offer this set in red when they have it available soon. This pajama set ranges 2t-5t. When we took the pajamas out they were very soft. These are 100% hand harvested Peruvivan Pima cotton. This is the world's softest, strongest cotton varietal. This has piping and lapels on the front. These are durable and top quality that is supposed to last a long time for your children. What is nice is after your child grows out of this pajama set you can hand it down. 

What is nice about these pajamas is that the top of the pj has 1 functional snap while the rest are fixed so they can be pulled on and off. Which I like that because usually I hate snaps especially on kids clothing. As a mom trying to button and snap up children clothing can be a challenge. When you can pull it over the head and pull up is great. I would recommend when your sizing your child I would size up one. These do fit snug. If you size up you can have a little growth in the set. This is machine wash warm and tumble dry delicate. 

What I loved about these products is that they could go together as a set. The bear was absolutely adorable. It had a little cape on the back and instantly fell in love. My children also thought it was adorable. Then the mask is what we need in our society right now due to rules. This is a fun mask that littles will love and will love to wear. The pajamas are my favorite because they're so soft and your little one will absolutely not want to get dressed due to how comfortable this pajama set is. If you want to find more information about their pajama set and their product check out the line below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...