Wednesday, September 23, 2020

FireFly Toothbrush and Toothpaste


When it comes to get oral care its very important. I know when it comes to both of my kids they don't particularly like brushing there teeth, so I have to come up with something fun for them to want to brush their teeth. Firefly helps me with that. They have a variety of different electric toothbrushes that they offer kiddos. Their toothbrushes ranges in different characters. 

We receive Treasure the toothbrush to take a look at. What is cool that the treasure character comes as a toothbrush cover to keep your toothbrush safe. This tooth brush helps clean and protect your kids teeth while make brushing fun. The tooth brush has a soft rotating head that blasts away any plaque, preventing gum disease and tooth decay. This massages and stimulates the gums while effectively cleaning teeth. The brush has an ergonomic handle for anti-slip grip. The head of the toothbrush is smaller that is perfect size that will fit in your child mouth without any problems. 

Then you can't have a toothbrush without toothpaste. Firefly also offers a variety of character toothpaste. Firefly's Natural Anti-cavity Fluoride toothpaste makes brushing teeth and fighting cavities fun. This toothpaste is clinically tested cavity protection with child approved formula that is 98% naturally derived. This is a lot of fun for kids and it comes with a mystery prize so it makes it that much more cool. This toothpaste has no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors, no dyes, no SLS or sulfates.

Firefly is a fun company that helps promote children to take care of their teeth. They offer a variety of different toothbrushes that have your favorite characters on them. I know its hard to make toothpaste fun for kiddos. Although the achieved that by offer a mystery surprise. If you are looking for something fun for your kiddos, I would check into Firefly website and check out all their characters. Check their link below.

Firefly Toothbrush 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...