Friday, October 2, 2020

A Mask For All Seasons

I know times right now are uncertain. There are new rules and standards that we aren't used to. Wearing a mask for me is hard. For me it hard for change. I have anxiety really bad and when it comes to change it takes me awhile to adjust. I know that in our state that it required to wear a mask when you go out of your home. I also know that they are requiring children over four to wear a mask. It has been a challenge to find the right mask for my kids and myself. There are a lot of kids masks out their, but you want the best. 

Recently we connected with an Esty company called A Mask For All Season. What is nice about their website is that you find a variety of masks for adults and children masks. My kids and I were excited when our mask arrived in the mail. In our bag both of my kids received a Space Mask and I received a pretty pattern adult mask. 

What stands out to me the most with these masks that they're sent in a plastic bag covering. There has been times I have been shipped mask that were in protection at all. This mask has a card to her website, mask, filter and a bag to put the mask in. I feel that each presentation is amazing and has everything that you need. 

When trying the masks on its everything that you need. Both kids tried their masks right away and they fit fantastic. My daughter said they're not tight and not pulling her ears. She has tried several in the past that dug into her skin. Both kids really like both of their mask. I thought mine was nice. It was east to put on and I was able to breath while wearing it. If you are looking for adult and children's masks I would recommend checking them at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...