Sunday, October 4, 2020

Rain Organica


Are you looking for health care product that are natural ingredients that will go well with your skin. I know for me it can be challenging due to having sensitive skin. There are some product that go better with my skin type than others. That is why I'm always on the look out for health care products that go well with my skin type. 

Recently I was introduced to a company called Rain Organics. They offer a variety of different health care products on their website. What I like about their products they offer is that their ingredients are natural. We received two of their products to take a look at.

The first product I took a look at was their Medaowform & Fog Body oil. I know previously when I tried body oils in the past I felt that they dried out my skin then helping. When I tried this skin I saw the difference instantly. This product actually left my skin feeling great after using. Why does our skin need this kind of oil you make ask? Our skin needs essential fatty acids just as much as the rest of the body. That is why people apply this topically to get the omega and essential fatty acids that they need.

Meadowform and Fog Body oil contains flaxseed, chia seed, pumpkin seed oils, brimming with essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. These ingredients help restore your skin's natural moisture barrier locking hydration into your skin. Then next product is the same as this one but it comes in a rollerball that you can bring with you on the go.

At first I will admit that I didn't know to much about body oils. I did learn something new and more about them and their purpose. I have tried them in the past and wasn't fond of them until now. I know when that I used this oil my skin seemed happier after applying it. I would recommend checking out their website out below and checking their products out.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...