Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Cleure

When it comes to health and beauty products there are a lot of different companies out there that I haven't heard about. I like going out on a mission and finding new skincare products that I normally wouldn't use and give them a try. When I set out on this journey I tend to find new product that I absolutely love. 

Recently I was introduced to a company called Cleure. They offer a variety of different products such as skincare, makeup, oral and other products. We were lucky to be able to receive two of their product for review. We received their body lotion and their night cream. 

The first product that I received for a review was their Shea Butter 24 hour Dry Skin relief. This comes in a 6.2 fl oz. What I like about this Shea Butter is that it 100% Shea Butter body lotion that deeply moisturizes, repairs and rejuvenates dry skin while preventing signs of aging leaving skin feeling soft and youthful. I suffer from dry skin and there are times when my skin hurts and my skin cracks. This lotion immediately soothes and relives dry skin. When I tried this lotions its a rich texture and nourishes the skin and absorbs great into the skin. This formula is a non greasy formula and give your skin a long lasting hydration. You can use this in your AM/Pm routine. 

The last product that we took a look at was their Cleure Night Cream.  This Night Cream is for Anti-Aging and for sensitive skin. When I saw that this cream was for sensitive skin I was quite intrigued to give it a try. I have sensitive skin myself and always have to be careful what products that I use on my skin. This is a rich anti aging hydrating cream. This cream is infused with hyaluronic acid and skin restoring ingredients that helps improve skin texture, smoothness and moisture levels leaving skin visibly smoother and younger. What does this product do? This helps prevent premature aging, this aids in the reduction in the look of fine lines, age spots and deep wrinkles. This has antioxidants protect against environmental stressors. It is recommend that you use this as your last step in your PM skincare routine.

Overall I'm excited to be able to try Cleure products. I love finding new body lotions that help sensitive skin. When I tried these products out on my skin I made sure that I tried a small amount to make sure that it did not irritate my skin. These products were amazing for my skin and I would highly recommend them. I would check their products on their website at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...