Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Baba Bags

When it comes to plastic bags I have been trying to find alternatives solutions. When I was connected with Baba Bags I was intrigued with their mission and their bags that replace plastic bags.

Here is a little background information on Baba Bags. Baba means grandma in Ukrainian. Their goal at Baba Bags is to treat their customers, their planet and their community with the same love and attention and care that your grandmother would. What is unique about Baba Bags is that they are handmade in Ukraine. The materials that are used in these bags are the highest quality cotton. These bags can hold over 120 pounds and have a lifetime warranty. 
National Pediatric Cancer Foundation Baba Bag
When you find your Baba Bag it is partnered with an impactful nonprofit. When you purchase one of these bags, they will donate two dollars to one of their non profits partners. Consumers use 60,000 plastic bags every five seconds. Which some of these bags will end up in the oceans that are kill marine animals. 

The bag that I received for a review was the red bag and was handmade in Ukraine. This bag has a lifetime warranty. This is made with 97% organic cotton. This bag can carry over 120-pound carrying capacity. This bag is washable if necessary. They recommend to wash cold and line dry. The dimensions of this bag are 17 in W x 22in H. This bag comes in useful for many reasons. I like putting my fruit or apples this bag and putting in the kitchen. It easy to get fruit in and out of it. 

Not only does this hold your fruit and it amazing. When you purchase this bag money is donated to National Pediatric Cancer Foundation. Which pull a string in my heart. Not only does Baba Bag gives your a solution on a bag that helps eliminate plastic bags it also helps raise money for a charity. You can find their bags and the link below.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...