Monday, October 12, 2020

Cologne.Dog


I will admit when I came across the company I have never heard of it before. The products are one of a kind and ones that I have never heard of before. If you have pets than this product may before your fur baby. When I read about the company and their products I sure did learn a lot new things about their products. The company is called Cologne.dog. They were nice and sent me over several of their products to take a look at. 

Original FormulaThe first product that we took a look at was their dog deodorant. This product is Potent All Natural Antiseptic. This deodorant is a USDA Certified Organic cold-pressed essential oils retained in their potent anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic forms that will kill odor and disease causing bugs. Which I thought that was pretty cool product that I would have never thought of. This also helps cleans the area and disinfects so your dogs can live a happy life. If you get this product on yourself don't worry this product is safe for the skin and humans and strong enough to get rid of the wet dog smell. 

These are are great products to have on hand for your dogs. This product helps keep your pet safe from order, diseases and unwanted bugs. I never thought about this before the company has made me aware of it. I know that their product also can be used as a cleanser and it helps remove that bad smell that you don't want to smell. I know sometimes some of my stuff smells like wet dog and this product with help remove that. I would highly recommend checking into their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...