Monday, October 12, 2020

DetraPel


Fabric & Clothing Protector by DetraPel. Protects cotton, suede, wool, polyester, denim, jeans, suits, ties, shirts, dress shirts, skirts, suit jacket, jeans, pants, wool suits,
Do you have kids that are like mine and are messy. I swear every time they eat they are getting something on their clothes. There are even times they get some type of sauce on their clothes and it stains it. Usually that happens when were out at a restaurant. I found a solution to that problem and that is where DetraPel come into play. They offer a variety of different products on their website. Although we got to take a look at their DetraPel Fabric and Clothing Protector.

What is DetraPel Fabric and Clothing Protector. It a spray that you put on your clothing or fabric and it helps prevent stains and messes. It keeps your clothes or fabric clean. DetraPel is a non toxic and is a powerful nanotechnology based liquid and stain repellent that helps protect your favorite apparel from accidents. This clothing protector is a fluorine free treatment. This treatment can be used on jackets, pants, dresses, ties, gloves, backpacks and more. All you have to do is spray it on the items that you choose. this is a harmless and invisible superhydrophobic barrier forms that protect your fabrics from damage caused by water, wine, juice, coffee, food and more. 

The features to this product is that it repels liquids and blocks stains. Which is a must have if you have children in the house. This has release effect. What is nice that this product helps slow down absorption and it allows easier clean-up which is nice. This is a easy 2 step effect. I know that recently it came to light that some of these products and similar products that contain harmful chemicals especially PFAS. I can tell you that you will not find this in this product. This helps provides UV and fade protection. After spraying this spray on your clothes it will dry clear and does not leave a smell. This also does not change the feel of your clothing. This cures at room temperature and can last up to 12 months. 

This is a great product to have on hand when you have messy kiddos. My son is not bad but accidents happen. I know when it comes to my daughter she is a walking accident and it seems like I clean more of her clothes a week than I should. With this product it will help me reduce the amount of laundry that I'm doing at home. You can find this product and other product at the link below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...