Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Hair Goddess and STA Haircare


For awhile now I have neglected my hair. It's about time that I find a hair care system that will bring my hair back to life. I never realized that the haircare products that I have been using have been damaging my hair then actually hydrating it and making it healthy. When I started blogging I started learning about haircare product and how important they are to your hair. 

Recently I was introduced to Hair Goddess and STA Haircare. When I checked out their website what I noticed that their line was intense. It wasn't just a shampoo or conditioner this is a whole line that is a haircare system. This system that I received was their Expansion System. This system helps hair becomes thicker and healthier. That is something that I wanted to try and was curious to see if it worked out. 

This has their Expansion Technology that has advanced system that gives your hair volume and can increase your hair strength and flexibility. This system helps fight free radicals that damage and weaken your hair. 

In this Expansion System the key ingredients in this system has Nanofilaments, Soy Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Acai Berry Extracts, Japanese Herbs, and Uv Protectants. 

In this set the first item that we took a look at was their shampoo. This shampoo is a luxurious blend, that is color-safe, volumizing shampoo for medium to fine texture hair. What makes this shampoo stand apart of others is that it made with certified organic extracts, hyaluronic acid, and soy protein and Acai Berry extracts.  This helps strengthen your hair and it add shines to your hair. 

The next item that we took a look at was their conditioner. This helps lift and thickens your hair. This conditioner is advanced color-safe. This conditioner is enriched with Nanofilaments. This will help thicken each strand of hair without weighing your hair down. This conditioner can also help you protect your hair from thermal damage which is something that I was looking for.

The next item that we took a look at was their Primer. This product helps with Volume and Thermal Protection. This product creates the foundation for ultra light gel or design creme to enhance volume and give your hair natural movement. This product is easy to pump out of the bottle and apply in the hair.

The next product of this collection is their Design Creme. This product is light and flexible hold. This creme can be paired up with their primer. This is a multi use cream that can create a medium-to-soft hold. When paired with the primer this can help create volume. This product would be great if you had curly hair. This product can help keep frizz and give curl definition.

Then there is a Design Spray. This is a flake free light to medium hold spray. What I like about this spray that it doesn't build up flakes or build up residue. There are times i'm in a hurry and have dry hair or just got out of the shower and don't have the time to let my hair dry. This product can be used on wet or dry hair. This product isn't as stiff like some other products out there like hairspray. 

The last product that we took at was their Ultra Light Gel. This is for medium to firm hold. This helps hold and create that fullness that you are looking for your hair. This helps protect the hair from thermal damage. 

I was quite impressed with the line of Expansion System. They have a great variety of different products. They all go well together. I like how that you have options to style and iron your hair and these products will help you keep your hair healthy and where it needs to be. You can find this line of products at the link below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...