Thursday, October 15, 2020

Doe Lashes


I know lashes is very popular in our society. I will be honest I have always wanted to try lashes, but never knew where to start. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with health and beauty items that I haven't tried to many times. 

When I connected with Doe Lashes they were amazing. I let them know that I haven't tried lashes and they set me up with a bundle kit that would work best for me. I didn't feel overwhelmed with this kit because she walked me through it. When it arrived it had instructions and links to where I needed to go to get more information. 

When I received their package in the mail. I got two separate packages. One package had glue for the eyelashes and the other package had a cute bag with the lashes and the tools that you need to apply.

When we opened up the bag it came with 5 different lashes. The lashes in this starter pack include: Fairy Dust, Really really lowkey, Morning Dew, Cloud 9, and Silver Lining. These lashes are amazing and can be worn everyday. These lashes can be worn to work or a night out. In this kit they have a variety of soft lightweight lashes that range from subtle and wispy to fuller lashes. What I like about these lashes is that they make your own lashes look fuller and longer. 

I would highly recommend Doe Lashes. I love the concept that they send a little postcard and it show on the front how to join the VIP list and gives you a discount. The back it shows the care instructions. How to wear them, how to place back, and give video instructions. I would highly recommend taking a peek at their website and seeing what they have to offer below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...