Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Holiday Gift Guide For Kids Boolean Box


My son has been getting into the electronics and tech world recently. He enjoys watching videos to see how you can create you own computer and other electronics. I think it's important for children to dabble and learn about engineering. 

When I heard about Boolean Box I knew that this would be up my sons alley. He been looking into these kits for quite awhile and he always wanted to do this. If you ask me about these kits I'm completely clueless, but if you ask him he will tell you everything you need to know. 

Recently we were learned about Boolean Box and let me tell you that it's amazing. Boolean Box is a self contained computer engineering kit, designed by girls for everyone. This kit is recommended for kids over the age 8. This kit will help your child learn about coding, building electronics and more with the build it yourself computer. 

Boolean Box was created when BooleanGirl.org needed a kit to teach girls how to program and become engineers. They created a kit from the input of 100's of girls in camps and classes. Even though this kit was made for girls, boys can also enjoy it also. My son was excited to learn that this is a self contained computer engineering kit for children. This computer kit is in pink although I know my son didn't care he still enjoyed building this kit. 

This kit was easy for my son to build and he tried explaining the process and steps when he was doing it. I just shook my head and told him I understood what he was staying. You can connect it to your HDMI capable TV and bam it ready to use. This kit is designed for children 8 and up and they can build this without parents help. What is nice is that there is no internet connection required. 

When I let my son do this kit he was extremely happy. He had a lot of fun constructing this. When he plugged this in the TV he was excited to see it worked. While watching him you could see the sense of accomplishment and how proud he was of creating this computer. You  can find the Boolean Box kit on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...