Thursday, October 15, 2020

UV Sterilizer and Dryer


Right now we are going through unsettling times. I know if you have younger children or even babies. During this time is important to make sure that you baby bottles, baby toys and pacifiers are sanitized and clean. That is where that UV Sterilizer and Dryer come in handy.

This UV sterilizer is easy to use and just the right size. All you need to do is open up the sterilizer and put the items that you want to clean inside the Sterilizer. I know during these times right now I get nervous cleaning different items by hand, now I have this sterilizer that I know will help me out during this time.

This sterilizer effortlessly eliminates the toxic germs that can linger your baby toys, bottles or pacifiers. When putting these items in the UV Sterilizer it will kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses in 10 minutes. When running this UV Sterilizer it runs at a warm temperature. Don't worry this won't melt plastic or silicone. This safe for plastics, glass or silicone. If your interested in using this machine to sterilize baby bottles, you can fit up to 4-6 bottles with caps and nipples. Which is pretty impressive. I personally which I had this UV Sterilizer when I was younger when I had my kids. This would of saved a lot of time cleaning the bottles. I could go the next step and make sure that they were clean. 

What makes this interesting that this UV Sterilizer uses 2 Philips UV-C lamps that are known for the best quality. When you are looking to purchase a UV-C lamp some of the other ones that are like this only have 1 bulb instead of 2. The benefit of having 2 bulbs it kills more germs and bacteria. The one question that I asked myself is how much can this sterilizer cover. This lamp can cover is designed to allow UV light to travel freely with little interference. This also has been tested to protect the lights from breakage due to the force inside the UV Sterilizer Dryer.

I was quite impressed with the quality of UV Sterilizer. I was quite intimidating when I took this UV Sterilizer out of the package. I was excited when I learned that this product was quite easy to use. What I like about this that you can use it for tooth brushes, cups, bottles and other items. I would highly recommend going over to their website and checking out their products. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. A very delightful article that you have shared here.singapore uv light sterilizer Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Read more info about Buy UV Products For Disinfection Online

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...