Saturday, October 10, 2020

LectroFan Micro2


Are you looking for a mini bluetooth for your bedroom? I know that I am. This LectroFan Micro 2 is different from the rest because this also offers soothing sleep sounds. How neat is that. This doesn't just offer blue tooth options it also will help you sleep at night. 

When we took a look at our portable Bluetooth speaker it has a built-in sleep sounds. This is a great LectroFan Micro2 is great for traveling. If you are going out of town or going to visit family over the holiday season this is great to pack for your trip. It small and doesn't take up much space. I also received a carrying case for this speaker which is nice. If I'm traveling I can put the speaker in the case and keep it protected. 

LectroFan Micro2 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that has 11 built-in sounds to help you get sleep better. What I like about this bluetooth has other options if you don't only want to use it as a speaker or sound machine. This has a built in microphone that you can pair up with with your smart phone for streaming audio or making phone calls.

The sound machine feature has a sound mode and you can enjoy your choice of five digital fan sounds, four variations of white, pink and brown noise and two ocean surf sounds. This has a built in batter that last for up to 40 hours playing sleep sounds, 20 hours of playing bluetooth audio between charges. 

Overall I was pretty impressed with the features to this bluetooth speaker. I like how you can use this as a travel speaker, sound machine or a microphone for phone calls. This works amazing and would make a great gift. I would highly recommend checking it out on their website down below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...