Friday, October 9, 2020

Beessential

Pick Your Own Lip Balm TinOne of the companies that I have always been a huge fan is Beessential and they offer a variety of top notch products. I know previously that I tried their soaps that they have to offer and the whole family loves them.

We were able to check out their Beessential lip balm. This comes in a super cute tin that keeps your lip balm safe and lets you know where they are. I have a bad habit placing them in places then forgetting about them. I love the top of the tin with the writing and design. It looks amazing. I would love keeping it out on display. What is neat about this lip balm tin collection is that you can customize it and pick out the lip balms of your choice. 

They have several flavor options that you can choose from. They offer Honey Beeswax Lip Balm, Peppermint Beeswax Balm, Orange ginger Lip Balm,
Lavender Lip Balm, Rose mint Lip Balm, Coconut Lime Lip Balm, Naked Scent Lip Balm and Cinnamon Lip Balm. I enjoy the variety of the flavors that they offer and their is a flavor for everyone. I also like that I have the choice to pick my favorites in the lip balm kit. I also can choose two of the same lip balms if I choose to. 

These lip balms are made with Coconut and Olives oils that are gentle on your lips. This all natural Beeswax Lip Balms that are gentle and not harsh like other lip balms that are out there. This also has healing shea and cupucacu butters in this lip balm that will help with chapped lips. This also helps nourish with pure ingredients. 

Overall I'm impressed with the quality of the variety of lip balms that they have to offer. This would be the perfect stocking stuffer gift. I know that my daughter at the moment is collecting lip balms and these are her favorite so far. I would highly recommend checking their website out with the link below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...