Friday, November 13, 2020

Cosmo Smartwatch Holiday Gift Guide

This holiday season my kiddos have been persistent on receiving a phone for Christmas. I know as a mother of two, that I'm not there yet or feel comfortable about letting my two kid have cell phones. Recently I was introduced to a company called Cosmo Smartwatch. What is neat about this company is that they make Smartwatchs for children.

The COSMO Smartwatch is the most parent recommend product in 2020. Can you believe that? What I like about the Cosmo Smartwatch is that it's a perfect alternative for a cell phone. This is a perfect option for younger kids. This device is packed with full features that your kiddo will love and it also has safety controls.

What I like about this Smartwatch that it comes in two different colors blue or pink. When we took it out and took a look at it we noticed the straps. I know this will sound silly, but straps are important due to comfort. I know the past when I wore a watch some would rub and it would hurt after awhile. These straps were made out of silicone and it didn't seem to bother my daughter while wearing. The watch itself has a bright durable screen. It also waterproof which is nice. I know that my daughter can be an accident waiting to happen at times. This has a pre-installed sim card. It has nationwide tracking available. SOS button in case your child need help in a emergency. It also offers a 4gb connection.

As a parent this will give you a piece of mind. I know that I like the offer that it has GPS tracking abilities. Also with this watch it has a crisp audio and calling technology which is a nice feature. What I love about this watch is my daughter loves it and it fun. She always wants to wear it and I also love how it has a GPS to track her in case of an emergency.

This would make a perfect gift for any kiddo out there. I would highly recommend checking out Cosmo Smartwatch on their website below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to you for sharing this excellent knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. So please always share this kind of information. Thanks. Sell Used GTA Luxury Watches Online

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...