Saturday, November 14, 2020

BJ Thomas Candle Collection Holiday Gift Guide

I remember when I was younger I always listened to the oldies station with my mom. I always remember singing Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head. I really never knew who sang that song until recently. BJ Thomas has a lot of classics that everyone knows and loves. 

I know that the holidays are arriving shortly and trying to find that special gift can be hard. I know my mother loves her oldie music and the musicians back in her day. When I heard that BJ Thomas Collection. They recently came out with a great candle collection with BJ Thomas on the front. 

There are six candles in this collection. Each candle has a different photo depicting a decade throughout BJ's career along with a silver foiled signature and song title. We were able to receive one of their candles to take a look at. We received their I Just Cant Help Believing. When I took the candle out of the box it came in a nice container. This container will help protect the candle. On top of the candle has a box of matches. Then you take the candle out and it has his picture on the candle. 

I noticed the smell and I couldn't pick out the scents of the candle. Although it smell amazing. I know that this candle would make a great gift for someone who loves music. I know that this would make a great gift for my mom. If you want to find to find out more about this collection you can find out more about this collection below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...