Monday, November 30, 2020

Javielle Candles Holiday Gift Guide 2020

When winter arrives I love to start warming candles in my home. I find myself looking for candles around the holidays. Looking for those amazing candles can be kind of hard to find. Recently I found Javielle Candles and I absolutely love their candles. 

When I checked out their website, I found that they had a variety of different candles that you can choose from. I also noticed that the scents that they offered were original. It's kind of fresh finding candles that aren't all the same.


The first candle that we took a look at was Sneaux White Snow White walks into a South Louisiana bar. The key notes of this candle are Apple, Bourbon and Butter. This candle is 8 ounces and a two wic candle. When I opened the lid and smelt it, I could smell fresh apples. It smelt amazing. When warming the candle your house will smell like apples. 

The second candle that we received was their Moist I knowwww. I hate the word, too. This key notes are toasted walnut, banana, and warm bread. This candle is amazing if you like to bake. It reminds me if your making banana bread or just bread. It makes you feel cozy and even hungry. This is another one you would want to add to your collection.

These candles are cute and would make great presents for the upcoming holiday season. They just recently released their holiday season collection. I took a peak and I could tell you there are some cool scents that they are offering. I would take a peak at their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...