Monday, November 30, 2020

CoLab Dry Shampoo Holiday Gift Guide 2020

Paradise COLAB Dry Shampoo can
Are you having one those busy morning and need to get to work in a hurry and don't have time to shower? Then I would recommend having CoLab Dry Shampoo on hand. You can also use this dry shampoo in other occasions as well. I also like having one or two on hand for those moments I need it.

CoLab has a variety of different dry shampoos that they offer on their website. We were able to try their Paradise Dry Shampoo. This comes in a 6.7 fl oz can. What I like about this can it makes you feel like you are in paradise. It has flamingos all over the can and it gives you the tropical vibes. This scent has floral and coconut scent to it. 

What I like about this dry shampoo is that it's a multi award-winning dry shampoo that's suitable for all hair types. This includes colours and textures as well. This is an amazing formula that absorbs oil and instantly refreshes roots with an invisible lightweight finish. All I do is shake it and spray it my hair and then brush it out and my hair looks like I washed it. My hair feels clean and soft after using it instantly. COLAB is against animal testing and cruelty free and vegan friendly.

What I like about COLAB is that they have a variety of different scented dry shampoos that you can choose from. They are great to have on hand when you need it. Trust me I know I have days where I could use this Dry Shampoo. It always comes in handy. I would recommend checking their dry shampoo out at the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you had great knowledge about this. You gave us much information. This information is really good and commentable. Thanks for sharing your things with us. Shop Plant Based Dry Shampoo Online In ZA

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...