Friday, November 27, 2020

Joy Organics Nighttime Bundle

I know that I struggle relaxing at night and have been suffering from anxiety. We have gone through tough times. Having my children going to school at home it has been a challenge and stressful. I have been looking into CBD companies and their products. When I first started this journey I was overwhelmed with the variety of different products that were out there. I noticed that I did gravitate towards CBD Bath Bombs. I started taking more baths because it seemed to relax me more and I could calm down. 

Recently I was able to connect with a company Joy Organics. Joy Organics offers a variety of different CBD products on their website. They offer everything that you can imagine. What I like that they offer is that they offer bundles. I was lucky to be able to try their Nighttime bundle. This include their CBD Softgels and their Lavender CBD Bath Bomb.

This bundle is perfect for your nighttime routine, which is very important to have a goodnights rest. The first product that we took a look at was their Melatonin + CBD Softgels. This container come with 30 capsules. I take one a night to help me relax and get a better sleep. 

The next product that we took a look at was their Lavender CBD Bath Bombs. This comes in a 4pack. Each bomb contains 25mg of CBD. I love the fact that the bath bomb is in lavender scent. When putting this in your bath tub use warm/hot water. It dissolves the best when you use warmer water. This balm dissolved well in the water and I was impressed. This balm definitely helped me relax more in the tub.

If you know a loved one that is having a hard time sleeping. This would make a great gift for your loved one. I would recommend checking out their different bundles and consider purchasing one for the holidays. You can find their website at the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to say this is a well-informed article which you have shared here about CBD.CBD Bath Bomb UK It is an engaging and gainful article for us. Continue imparting this sort of info, Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article. This post provides a good idea. Genuinely, it is a useful article to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing such articles here. Cbd oil online uk

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...