Thursday, November 26, 2020

Mightly Holiday Gift Guide 2020


I know when it comes to the holidays it can be tricky finding what you need for presents. I remember having a neighbor who had a tradition in her family that they all received a pair of PJs. When I heard about that tradition, I thought it was a neat one. This year I connected with Mightly to take a look at their PJ collection. When I took a look at their website they had a variety of options. They had dresses for girls, clothing for boys. I took a look at their pj collection and they had a wide variety. 

I was able to take a look at their 2 piece pj set that features a multicolor night sky print. When it arrived I was impressed with the material and how soft it felt. It was nicely packaged and tied together. What I learned that Mightly does with their clothing is that they do not use the nasty chemicals to make their clothing fire safe. You will notice that their clothing will fit snugger then other brands of clothing. Their clothing are not flame resistant. Although having them fit snugger will give them a less chance of catching fire then loos fitting garments. 

What is awesome about this pj set is that they are global organic textile standards, fair trade certified factory, stretch fabric, snug tight, tag less. The material is 95% Certified Organic Cotton, 5% spandex, pre-shrunk fabric, Machine wash cold and tumble dry.

If your looking for a great pair of pj for your kiddo over the holiday break. I would highly recommend checking out Mightly. Their children's pj run from 2t to size 12. You will find what your looking for when you visit their website. You can check their website at the link below. 

Mightly



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...