Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Snap Ships PlayMonster Holiday Gift Guide 2020

Are you looking for something unique for your kiddos this holiday season? Recently I was introduced to a toy named Snap Ships build to battle. When I first saw the cover I was quite intrigued and wanted to know more. I know that this looked like something that my oldest would like. Recently he has been interested in building planes and ships. Snap Ships offers several designs. They have two bigger ships and several smaller ships that you can choose from. We were lucky that we received two of their sets. We received a bigger set and one of their smaller sets to take a look at.
The first set that we took a look at was their Gladius AC-75 Drop Ship. When I first saw the cover of this ship, I thought it looked pretty amazing!! This set is recommend for children ages 8 and up. This includes 124 building pieces and 24 accessories. What I love about this set is that it does not require any batteries.

The idea behind these theme ships, is that we are in the future. We have fallen under attack against aliens. We are ready to go in battle and we are ready and that is when Snap Ships come into play.

What is cool about these ships that they are versatile building system. Where you can create multiple crafts with action play. If you decided to buy more than one set the pieces are interchangeable. If your child gets bored after building the ship, they are able to build something else. What is neat is they offer an app that will help you come up with more ship ideas. 

Overall my son absolutely loved Snap Ships. He wasn't sure at first, but when he took it out of the box he was hooked. It was easy for him to put together and follow the instruction. He said the pieces went together quite easily. He said it was a lot of fund building other ships with the pieces as well. He said he would recommend Snap Ships for a present over the holidays. Find your Snap Ships at the link below.










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...