Thursday, November 19, 2020

Stacktopus Holiday Gift Guide 2020


If you are looking for a game for younger children for the holiday's. I would recommend Stacktopus!! This is a fun game that PlayMonster offers. This game is recommend for ages 5 and up.

This game contains 9 Sill Sea Fingers, 18 cups, 27 cards and of course the rules. 

What is the concept of the game and how is it played? The first thing that you do is slide the slip on silly sea fingers to become a stacking octopus. What you need to do is stack these cups. Sounds easy right? No when you are wearing octopus arms on your fingers. It becomes funny and sill to watch. Then add competitive into the mix and it becomes a race to see who will win. 

We need this kind of game during the hard times that we are facing right now. With Stacktopus it brings laughs and fun for the whole family. It a fun simple game that will bring a lot of joy that is needed right now. I would recommend checking out Stacktopus out yourself. You can find this game at PlayMonster.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...