Sunday, November 15, 2020

VIBRAstrait Holiday Gift Guide 2020


I know that the holidays are coming up and trying to find a gift for a teenage girl can be hard. I know that my daughter is entering that stage where she is starting to want make-up and wanting to style her hair. Right now she learning on how to straighten her own hair. When I learned about VIBRAstrait I knew this would be a great fit for her. 

We received a Vibrastrait Pro Vibrating Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron. This flat iron is 1 inch and is fast, frizz free ceramic hair straightener. 

What I like about this straightener is that this straightener you would find in a salon. When we took this straightener out of the box it was amazing. What I noticed about it that it wasn't heavy, which means I could style my hair would out the tool feeling heavy.

What I like about this straightener that it can help you achieve the perfect curls, waves and smooth hair that you desire. This has a one inch plate. This straightener can help fight the frizz and seal in the moisture, so that you won't suffer from damaged hair. 

A feature that this straight iron has that I never heard of before, is there innovation vibrating technology.  This hair straightener has a vibrating technology that vibrates 7500 times a minute. This help gently shuffle your hair without pulling or tugging it. I know when I used my old hair straightener that it tugged my hair and it would feel uncomfortable. 

I know that the common question and concerns will I be able to use this straightener on my hair? This straightener can work on fine or thick hair. This can be used on all hair type and style of hair. Which is nice. This straightener warms up pretty quickly. The temp ranges from 190-450 .

So if you are having trouble trying to find your teenage something for Christmas. I would definitely consider looking into VIBRAstraight. Not only is this really easy to use it doesn't hurt or damage your hair. I know that when my daughter tried this out she absolutely loved it. She also bragged on how easy it was to use. I would highly recommend checking this product out at the link below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...