Thursday, December 3, 2020

Sound of Sleep Holiday Gift Guide 2020

I know putting my daughter to sleep can be a challenge. I know I have tried everything for my daughter. The radio is to loud and she doesn't like when people talk on the radio. She doesn't like cds and music. We have tried everything except a sound machine. I was all for it giving it a try and to see if it would help my daughter rest and get a good night sleep.

I was able to take a look at LectroFan Alpha by Sound of Sleep. What I also liked about this sound machine that it was reasonable priced. I know some families to worry about price of products. 

Letrofan Alpha is the small wonder that you can take anywhere with you. What is nice it small so if you travel you can just pack it away and it won't take that much space. This LetroFan plays your choice of seven gentle, soothing sounds. There are two different fans, heartbeat, two white noises. and ocean waves. 

What is nice that this recharges with a USB cable. It is provided when you purchase your sound machine. What I like is that you will never need batteries for this product. When you fully charge this product you will 40 hours per charge at normal volume. This also comes with a clip that you can attach it in the car, cribs, strollers and more. They thought of everything.

What I love about this sound machine that it is easy to use. It easy to switch the settings if you choose to. It relaxing and soothing. My daughter enjoys this and it helps her relax at night. She also uses this when she is stressed out and need to relax. If you would like to know more about this sound machine, you can find the website at the link below.


 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. It is gadget for us. From your sleeping song, we can sleep easily. Thank you. While at this time you have an opportunity to get the Commercial Pest Control in New York and keep your life happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...