Wednesday, December 2, 2020

PlayMobil Scooby-Doo Holiday Gift Guide 2020


Are your kiddos fans of Scooby-Doo? I know that my kiddos absolutely love Scooby-Doo and i'm excited that Playmobil has a Scooby-Doo Scooby and Shaggy with Ghost Play set. This would make a great gift for the upcoming holiday season. This play set reaches a new generation of curious minds. This will be fun for parents also and bring them back to the cartoon days. I can't tell you how many times I put Scooby-Doo on the TV and watched it on Saturdays. 

PLAYMOBIL recently came out with a new set that include Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Ghost, Scooby Snack and more. What comes in this set is 1 Shaggy Rogers, 1man Animals, 1 dog Scooby-Doo. Accessories that include a ghost hood, ghost card, flashlight, rope, burger, tetra pak, and 1 stand plate for scooby doo.

This is a great toy for younger kids. This is recommend for ages 5 and up. Although my daughter absolutely loved this set and played with it for a few hours. I would recommend snagging a few of these sets for holiday gifts. And you can find them on their website below. 
 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...