Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Alice A. Candle Co.


It's always fun looking for new company's to support on Valentine's day. Personally I rather shop at a small company than shop at a commercial store. I was excited to learn a new company called Alice A. Candle Co. They offer a variety of different products that would make amazing Valentine's Day gifts. 

We were excited to be able to try their Essential Oils. Recently I have been learning more about essential oils and using them. The set that I received to take a look at included their Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender oils. 

What I love about essential oils is they are a great way to freshen up your space and they help you relax. What I also like about these oils is that you can burn them individual or blend them. 

Their essential oils are 100% Therapeutic Grade. Lemon essential oil can aid in uplifting your environment and bring about an energizing aroma. Lavender: can aid in proving a calm and peace environment. Peppermint can invigorate and set a calm tone for your space. 

The essential oils are easy to use. Place a few drops in your diffuser and indulge in the wonderful aromas. When you are using your diffuser and oils. Make sure it's out of reach of children and pets. These are easy to use and they smell amazing. I love putting my diffusers on when I'm having a mini spa day at home. This would be a great gift for Valentine's Day and spoil your loved one. Check the website out below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...