Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Valentines Day Round-up Hollyhoux

Are you looking to pamper yourself for Valentine's Day? I have the perfect products in mind for a day of relaxation. HollyHoux is a new company that offers a variety of beauty products that will make you feel amazing. They have a variety of different beauty items that they offer on their website. I was lucky that I was able to try several of their facial masks that they offer. 

The first mask that we took a look at was their Berrylicious mask. This is their brighting clay mask. This mask is made of five kinds of berry extracts. The extracts work together to help rejuvenate, brighten and clean dull skin. This formula is rich in Anthocyanin, it's full of anti-oxidants that help prevent skin aging. This has a combination of Sea Buckthorn, Blackberry, Strawberry, Blueberry and Strawberry. The strawberry and blueberry nourish and help recharge the skin. This mask is easy to use. You use a thick amount of the product on your face and leave it on for 20 mins. Then you wash it off using warm water. 

The second mask that we took a look at was their Midas Touch. This face mask is Manuka Honey and 24k Gold. This mask is known ask their luxurious mask. This is known to help moisturize the skin and helps firm the skin. If you are looking for a product that will sooth and calm your skin, then this product will meet those needs. After using this mask my skin felt soft like baby skin. I just felt so refreshed and my skin felt amazing. The reason why my skin felt like this is due to synergy between the Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly Extract and Propolis Extract infused with a dash of 24k gold. 

The last mask that we took a look at was their Bye Bye Oil. This mask is a refreshing Clay Mask. What is neat that this mask is an Alaskan Glacial water and three fresh mint extracts work together to clean, control oil and help tighten pores. I'm very excited to say as of now this is the best mask that I have used so far. When you are using this mask it will not harden like other clay mask that are out their. This formula does not harder or crack while its drying. Your skin will look fantastic after using this mask. 

If you are looking for a mask to pamper yourself on Valentine's Day or even Mother's day than this mask is for you. If you are looking for a gift to give someone special, any of these mask will make the perfect gift. I would highly recommend checking these products out at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...