Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Valentine's Day Round up for Him Lava Stone Wireless Phone Charger

Are you looking for that special Valentine Gift for that special man in your life? I know a great tech gift that your special someone will absolutely love. Eggtronic Lava Stone Wireless Phone Charger would be a great gift for that man in your life. I know that I'm always stumped trying to find a gift that he can use or want. 

This charger is mined from solid rock. I will be honest that I have never seen a charger look as cool as this one. It's made of natural stone shaped using diamond-tipped blades. When making this charger they use materials that have minimal impact on the environment that won't harm the quality of air within your home. Something that I learned is that some plastic based charges may omit harmful VOCs. 

What I love about wireless charging is that you can charge your smartphone without any cables. I always tend to bend the cable and ruin them. Sometimes they over heat or they won't charge your phone. This charges your phone by laying your phone on the charger. This is a fast 10W charging. You will have to have a compatible device for your phone to charge. This works great for iPhone 11/12, iPhone 11/12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini, XS, XS Max and XR, and this is compatible with all other Qi-enabled devices including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, and S9 Plus, AirPods 2, AirPods Pro, Galaxy Buds and Pixel buds. 

What is included in the package: you will receive a wireless charging stone, power supply, integrated cable 3ft, USB wall charger, and a user guide. This would make a perfect and practical gift for Valentine's Day or even Father's Day. What I really like about this charger is that it goes well in a home. I like the design and it sleek where it will fit in with any home design. It won't stand out like a sore thumb like the white chargers. I would highly recommend investing in one of these chargers for your phone. You can find their link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...