Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Valentines Round-Up Blue Eyes Coffee

I know one gift for Valentines Day is coffee. I know in my household you have to have that cup of joe to start the morning right. I used to be that one flavor coffee type of gal. Although when I started trying other blends of coffee I started to develop a pallet for different blends of coffee. If you want to get your Valentine something Special for Valentines Day I would recommend thinking about gifting them Blue Eyes Coffee. 

This coffee originates from the highlands of Yunnan, China Fuyan in Mengilian, close to the Burmese border. This origin has mile climate and the particular altitude make Mengilian the best place in China to grow coffee. Personal before learning about Blue Eyes Coffee, I wasn't aware that they grew coffee in China.

They have developed a roast that is unique to the characteristics of the fruitiness from the natural processing that is present without making the coffee tasting sour. I personally don't know how they craft an amazing blend. The captures the balance and it key to make this blend amazing and one of a kind. 

One thing that I love about this company is that they roast and ship the same day to make sure you receive your coffee as fresh and possible. That is very important to me. This coffee is best when you try it between day 6 through day 20 days after roasting.

We received two bags to take a look at. We received a bag of ground coffee and a bag of whole bean coffee. This coffee comes in a 45oz bag. The do recommend that you purchase whole bean coffee and grind it yourself. This will give you the freshest cup of joe. If you don't have a grinder they offer a ground coffee for you to enjoy. 

If you are a looking to gift your Valentine coffee this year. I would highly recommend checking out Blue Eyes Coffee. This is a unique blend I would highly recommend checking it out. You can check the blend of coffee out at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. In valentine days, you can give in household. You drink coffee with your love. As well, I am giving you Air Conditioning Installation Services Palm Desert CA for install your Cooling equipment's. I am providing reliable service

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...