Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Valentines Round-up Southold Bay Skincare


Valentines Day is coming up and what better way to celebrate Valentines Day with a new product called Southold Bay Skincare?

Pamper yourself this Valentines Day with a new product from Southold Bay Skin Care Face Cream. This cream feature Oyster Technology. I will admit when I heard about this face cream and it features Oyster Technology. I was not quite sure what to think about it. I was intrigued to give it a try. I'm always up for trying something new.

This came in a small jar and has 50 grams. What is Oyster Technology you may ask? They provide a unique formula is derived from a rich ingredient found in oysters called Nacre. Oysters Nacre Produces a protective moisturizing film that provides a repairing effect on damage skin. This hydrates while softening the skin, increasing elasticity and supplementing skin nutritions.

This technology will help you achieve your goal of looking younger and having healthier skin. This cream is simple to use. After you finish washing your face, apply a small amount cream over the face and neck area. You can apply this cream morning and night. It's easy to apply and absorbs nicely into the skin. This does not leave a greasy feeling after use. I would highly recommend trying this new formula. 

If you are looking for a new unique formula to pamper yourself this Valentines Day. I would highly recommend checking out the link below and checking out Southold Bay Skincare. You will not be disappointed. Check their link out below. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...