Sunday, February 21, 2021

Brite Bars

Open image in slideshow, Sampler Pack (6 bars)

Are you looking to take that next big step in your life? Are you trying to eat healthier? Well I have a product that you may want to take a look a. Brite Bars are a probiotic bar that comes in 3 different flavors. This will help you take that next step and help you feel better. These are great for breakfast or on the on. I know sometimes when we are busy we don't make the healthiest decisions. This is a great option where it can fit in your bag when you need something healthy.

If you have never tried BRITE Bars before I would recommend trying the sample pack. The sampler pack has 6 bars inside and two of each. There are three flavors. The three flavors consist of Coconut Cran, Dark Cocoa, and Pb+Oats. 

If your a fan of dates than the Coconut Cran will be the bar for you. My dad is a huge fan of dates and when he learned about this bar he was excited. This bar has dates, coconut, cranberries, unsweetened coconut, ginger and probiotics. What more can you ask for. My dad is a huge fan of this bar. 

The next bar is their Dark Cocoa Bar. This has almond butter, oats, honey and cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut and probiotics. This one was a surprise. This one tasted amazing and I was quite impressed. 

The last bar of the sampler back was their PB+Oats. This bar to me sounded pretty good. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter and oats. This bar to me tasted the best out of the three. This bar has organic peanut butter, oats, honey, cacao nibs, cinnamon, sea salt and probiotics. 

If you are looking for something on the go for breakfast. If you are running late I would recommend taking a BRITE bar with you. They taste amazing and I feel better after eating them. You can find more information about this brand at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...