Saturday, February 20, 2021

Father's Day round up Friction Labs

Secret Stuff Hygienic - 80% Alcohol Liquid Chalk
Do you have a father who likes to compete in sporting events? Well I have a perfect gift idea for you for Father's Day. Secret Stuff Chalk Cream would be a unique gift for dad. This is the first hygienic chalk that is out there on the market right now. Which is pretty amazing. This is made with and 80% ethyl alcohol base and patent-pending. this is a high performance, pure magnesium carbonate formula is engineered to provide unparalleled  grip reduced the spread of germs. Right now during covid that is a good option to have. 

This product was fun learning about and what it has to offer. This Chalk Cream was originally developed to meet the demands of their clients that were rock climbers. They reach to a larger market with their trusted product. The top athletes in all sports want a product that will require it to be dependable and have long lasting grip. 

This stuff is top notch and I'm glad that I get to share it with you. What I really like about this product is that its not from China. China offers chalk but it doesn't compare to the secret stuff. What is nice about this product that you get a product that is stripped of all unnecessary fillers and responsibly refined in Denver. I really like how its done in the USA. This product is great and can be used for all types of skin. It will not irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin. I know that can be an issue for some. If you have a father that plays sports or likes to rock climb and you need a Father's Day gift I would recommend checking this new product out on their website. You can find the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...