Thursday, February 11, 2021

'Cheers to Friendship' - LIMITED EDITION

Load image into Gallery viewer, 'Cheers to Friendship' - LIMITED EDITION (1 Unit)
:

What is Galentines Day you may ask? Galantines Day is on February 13 the day before Valentines Day. This day is to celebrate the platonic love among women. The ideal of this day is to drink booze and have breakfast food. Who doesn't love that? To be honest I have never heard about this until this year. 

What better way to celebrate Galentines Day is with Cheers to Friendship? These kits are a great kit to have when you are going out with your girls. I received the pack that says I love that we are friends. It has a cute message with a little heart. Then its in a zip bag with a few goodies that you need when you go out. 

The first item in the bag was a face mask. You will need this when you go out with the girls. The next thing that I took out of the bag was their hand sanitizer. This was a cute idea. The hand sanitizer is the item in the picture that says SNAP. What is neat is that you twist the bottom and it pops up and you can spritz the hand sanitizer. I will admit it didn't smell that bad. Which is great. The next product that came in this bag is there Luxe Cubes and the flavor was peach. This Luxe Cube helps turn your champagne into a Strawberry mimosa.

If this is not the kit that you want. They do over several other kits. The kits that are available for Galentines Day is Babes Celebrating Babes and A Toast of Friendship. They have different items inside. These are little cute kits that you keep to yourself or pick up extra for your night out with the girls and share. If you want to find out more information below click the link below.


Snappy Screen




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...