Thursday, February 11, 2021

Valentine's Day for Kids GLU

GLU Girls Like You Manicure Kit tools
My daughter is starting to enter those pre-teen stages. It sad at times because she growing up way too fast. I remember when she was younger and wanted to play with toys and dolls. Although she is still into dolls, she is starting to get into makeup and nail polish. Recently I was connected with a company called Beauty By Glu. They offer a nail kit that is every pre-teen dream. When my daughter saw this box she instantly got excited and started jumping up and down.

This set is amazing and everything you need to get started in painting your nails and having your own mani and pedi. My daughter loves this box that the nail product came in. They have notches to where all the items can fit and be held in place. What you will find in this kit is 5 different shades of nail polish. The colors that were in the box are Lavender, Sky, City Rain, and Sand Shades of U1. There is also their famous top coat Like Glass.  They also have a cuticle oil for your nails that smell like pomegranate. Which smells amazing to me. What stood out the most to me in this kit is that they had an all natural lavender soy polish remover. Which I really like. It didn't have the harsh chemical smelling and it worked wonders. It also didn't leave my skin feeling really dry after using. The kit also has the tools that you will need for your mani and pedi. It has clippers, nail file and a buffer to make your nails look absolutely amazing.

This is every pre-teens dream of having a beginning set like this. I was quite impressed with the quality and what comes in the set. I know if I was a pre-teen I would be overwhelmed with options of learning how to start a mani pedi. What items to use and how to use them. This kit guides them on how to properly take care of their nails and have fun. I would highly recommend investing in this kit. You can find this kit and other products they carry at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...